Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
*Knocks on Miss Piggy's door.

Hello? Vould you ladies like anything to eat? There are some more famously freshly-made brownies and strawberry eggnog if you like.
Hope you've finished picking out your dress Miss Piggy, sounds like you had some grand fun. Vell, I'll depart back to my room to do some more writing for my papers.
Thanks Count! I'll just have a couple of brownies and a bit of eggnog.I don't want to lose my girlish figure. :eek:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, I'll get it for you fright away.
*Takes out a napkin and places two brownies on top.
*Hands brownies to Prairie.

Be back in a second or two.
*Fills paper cup with eggnog, making sure to scoop out a couple of the thawed strawberries and place them inside the cup.
*Brings cup to Prairie.
Here you go, hope you enjoy.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
OK, I'll get it for you fright away.
*Takes out a napkin and places two brownies on top.
*Hands brownies to Prairie.

Be back in a second or two.
*Fills paper cup with eggnog, making sure to scoop out a couple of the thawed strawberries and place them inside the cup.
*Brings cup to Prairie.
Here you go, hope you enjoy.
Mmmmmm!!!These are delicious,Count! :big_grin: Thanks for getting them for me. Wow...I'll be as big as a house from all this good cooking when I get back to Sesame Street! But the holidays are for eating good food.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That, and spending time with good friends you can always count on.

Well, good night to everyone, off to get some sleep.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I have a great idea Miss Piggy,you can wear the crimson dress for the first half of the party,then change and make a grand entrance wearing the sparkly red/green dress for the rest of the party. What do you think?Good music,good food & good company,that's my friend's philosophy.:cool:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, it's the twelfth day of the twelfth month of the year!
Sorry for the enthusiasm, but I thought we could do vith a bit of rush/excitement here at the party HQ.

*Breaking character for a moment.
Uh, BethC, not sure if you're out there fright now, but I'd appreciate it if you could contact me via E-mail for help with your vonderful fashion sense. The part above about the dresses sounded like it was great fun and I thought you might help with my batty beauties. Got the basic idea for their design/appearance, just need some help planning their wardrobes. Hope to hear from you soon if at all.

*Back in character.
OK, I'll leave the mold vith the brownies out here on the parlor table along with another batch of chocolate chip and gingerbread cookies. The strawberry eggnog's in the fridge, hope you guys like it.
Happy holidays to everyone here at MC.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Yeah Count,like its my best friends 36th birthday today.I took him out Friday to dinner,was very nice.

Thanks for the cookies. You sure are a good baker.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Herry: Hey there Count. Would you and the guys like to go shopping w/ us?

Grover: Theres so many things to get someone. I still don't know what to buy for everyone.

Cookie M: Me going to get cookies for everyone here.

Herry: Cookie!

Cookie M: What?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure, let me get my wallet and coat and we can leave as soon as you guys are ready. What I'm mainly looking for are the S9 Jim Henson Muppets figures made by Palisades Toys. Wery professional company, and I keep loving their vork. So many figures to count up, and so many photos taken so far for my visual project.
Did you guys hear the big news? Not only vill they have the license to make figures in the likenesses of our friends from The Muppet Show, but they also just got the license to make figures in the likenesses of all of us from Sesame Street! Oh, the time we'll have adding and counting up our collections!
And I think you monsters will ve wery happy with the first exclusive figure to be released as their 2005 Tour figure next year, an action figure of Super Grover!
Well, we've got enough excitement here at party HQ, LMK when you're ready and we can leave to do our shopping.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Now that Miss Piggy is all done picking out her dress,I'll start praticing on my Christmas carols.

<singing>:
When Christ was born of Mary free,
In Bethlehem in that fair city,
Angels sung e'er with mirth and glee,
In excelsis gloria,
In excelsis gloria,
In excelsis gloria,
In excelsis gloria.