Role Play: Muppets on the Move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Why? I bathed! Anyways, Dr. Teeth, this hotel is spooking me pretty bad. Why, I went to put my hat and tie in the closet, and did you know there was a SKELETON in there? Who the heck knows what this hotel's owner is hiding or keeping secrets about.

Uh...skeleton...and...hmm...

*Climbs out of bed.*

Pardon me, won't you?

*Runs out of room.* KEEEERRRRMIIIITTT!!

*Runs in room with Kermit and Piggy*
I think I want to room with you guys.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
*Walks into room as sees the bed is too small. Puts Garfields bed in the corner and lays down on bed, even though its way too small. Closes eyes and starts to go to sleep, when hears a scream come from the next room*

What's going on?!

McFraggle

Reaction score
(Talking to Pepe)

Um... what's wrong with Fozzie?

(Sees skeleton...)

Ahh!

(Runs out of room)

Kermit and Piggy can I stay with you?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Garfield still waiting for the fridge.......

Where in the world is he? *hears Fozzie scream* Ok? That did not seem to be right. Oh well he should be ok. WHERE IS MY FOOD!? If I don't get my food for tonight's midnight snack I'm going to be grumpy in the morning. I WANT SOME FOOD!!!! *starts singing in cat mode*

Beth C

Reaction score
*Comes out of bathroom with nothing on but the filmy nightie*

Oh Kerrrrrmie......

*Sees room full of muppets all staring at her*

HEY! What are you all doing here???? Get out!! Go back to your rooms!!!

*Grabs a robe to put on*

Would someone like to explain this please???

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yeah, see, so like there's this skeleton in the closet, right? Well, I didn't pay any attention to it at first, but then I go to bed with my rubber chicken--after I put him in these spiffy pajamas of course--and then I'm laying there when Dr. Teeth comes in and HE says something and it's all like good conversation until I realize that there was a skeleton in the closet, and I freaked and came here, and then so did everybody else and I don't wanna stay in that room, so I asked Kermit if I could stay in here with you two.

I'll sleep on the floor.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
*There comes a big *whomp* from the hallway and Sweetums sounds like he's fighting someone. Garfield is still howling away and then everything goes silent. Suddenly more stomping is heard from the hallway and then Sweetums barges into Kermit and Piggys' room with Garfield in tow*

Would someone please explain to me why I was attacked by a giant army of skeletons?!

*looks at Piggy and the others* Am I interrupting something?

McFraggle

Reaction score
Uh, no. I was just getting ready to nod off here on the floor.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Comes upstaris......

Infinity Sirius said:
*There comes a big *whomp* from the hallway and Sweetums sounds like he's fighting someone. Garfield is still howling away and then everything goes silent. Suddenly more stomping is heard from the hallway and then Sweetums barges into Kermit and Piggys' room with Garfield in tow*

Would someone please explain to me why I was attacked by a giant army of skeletons?!

*looks at Piggy and the others* Am I interrupting something?
What is all this racket? I'm trying to get some food. Could everyone be quite?!

(PS whats w/ Garfield in tow, I don't get it)

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Yeah, see, so like there's this skeleton in the closet, right? Well, I didn't pay any attention to it at first, but then I go to bed with my rubber chicken--after I put him in these spiffy pajamas of course--and then I'm laying there when Dr. Teeth comes in and HE says something and it's all like good conversation until I realize that there was a skeleton in the closet, and I freaked and came here, and then so did everybody else and I don't wanna stay in that room, so I asked Kermit if I could stay in here with you two.
Actually, Fozzie. I didn't say yes. Listen, everyone is staying in their own room. I'll just call the manager and see if he knows what's going on.

*dials the number*

Status
Not open for further replies.