Roger Rabbit Ride At Disneyland

radionate

Reaction score
I'm well aware of Broadway Cares. It's a great great thing.

And I had forgotten about the TV movie about Gilligan's Island. I only just recently saw the Three's Company behind the scenes TV movie. LOL!

BJC899

Reaction score
radionate said:
I'm well aware of Broadway Cares. It's a great great thing.

And I had forgotten about the TV movie about Gilligan's Island. I only just recently saw the Three's Company behind the scenes TV movie. LOL!
I was only just released about a month ago (There's Company Movie)

But I love these movies, the martha stuit one kinda got me, in a bad way, lol.

I do have the strangest things in my collection!

Back to the roger rabit:

Isn't Splash Mountain in Disney World, Rogger Rabbit?

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
BJC899 said:
Isn't Splash Mountain in Disney World, Rogger Rabbit?
I'm not sure what the question is, but SM is in both World and Land. It might be in the two forein parks as well.

BJC899

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
I'm not sure what the question is, but SM is in both World and Land. It might be in the two forein parks as well.
Iv'e only been to Disney World, and Splash Mountion is my favorite!

and my questions was, is the splash mountain ride, the rogger rabbit ride? I reamber inside, you seeing roger rabbit being caught, ect.

radionate

Reaction score
That's Bre'r Rabbit, totally different. Splash Mountain is based off the movie "The Song of the South" which is based on the old Uncle Remus stories.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Now I see what you're asking. The Roger Rabbit ride (Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin) is a combination of the teacups and a standard Fantyland dark ride. It's only in Disneyland.

FozzieBear

Reaction score
Thanks for the answer about the Roger Rabbit ride. I am really happy that it isnt gone and I really hope to go there one day, Ive almost finished compulsory schooling so once I have finished I want to take a year off to travel and stuff so I might go to disneyland!!!

FozzieBear (Luke)

Natalie

Reaction score
I went to Disneyland in December and went on the Roger Rabbit ride, so I'm pretty positive it's still open. (I guess we've established that already though)

Crazy Harry said:
I'm pretty sure this ride is NOT at Disneyland Paris. Not sure about the one in Japan. Then again, I was there [at the Paris one] in 1998, so I may not remember or they may have added it later.

Oh, and Luke, definitely someday make a trip a Disney park! I guess I'd have to say I'd recommend Disneyworld though :embarrassed: (sorry to be unloyal to all my relatives in Cali!)

And post # 200! Finally!

FozzieBear

Reaction score
I am definitely going to go there!! Does Disneyworld have the Roger Rabbit ride as well? And congrats Nat on making 200!!! :smile: :smile:

FozzieBear (Luke)

Natalie

Reaction score
Well Crazy Harry just said it's only at Disneyland and I think he's right.