Rocky Digital Art

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
This is Raquel Adrian Porkbelly-- my Muppet O.C. She takes position as a chorus girl in my new incomplete Muppet fan-fiction It Was Me, starring Link Hogthrob as our main protagonist, and narrator.

Raquel Porkbelly (the character, herself) is good friends with Zoot (HV), and is dating/married to now said spouse Link (it would be a bit *way* too sudden in the fiction). <3

She was named after sex symbol, Raquel Welch.

~~
It Was Me

Raquel Porkbelly has a role as a supporting character; all told by the ever so handsome, unbridled, and highly opinionated Link, from his point of view.

~Now for her role of the story...

A very timid young brunette porcine dancer, named Raquel Porkbelly has given the privilege from Kermit to audition with Link for his newest televised sketch, "Pigs in Space;" She didn't make the callback! Though, she isn't too much of an actress, nor singer, Kermit hires her as a chorus girl.

In one installment, she somewhat has sentimental feelings for Link; though, he's oblivious!

Also, Raquel tends to be borderline autistic, and has a learning disability: Dyslexia.
~~

Character Pro and Cons (aka flaws to stay away from the sue-ness *though, I already had married last year in HV, but that might change eventually*):

~Pros
* she's a pro dancer (though, it took her a number of years; she's been dancing her whole life)
* she's married and raises an infant
* she's very understanding and open-minded

~Cons
* she's slow
* she nags
* she easily gets preyed upon
* she has some trouble reading
* she would easily give up after trying
* she never graduated from High School (and will eventually take night classes)
* she suffers from depression
* she's a bit socially awkward

I think I can add a little more personality and depth into the character, without all of the sugar-coating, like I did in the past. :/

Newborn Alistair Link and new mommy (October 2010, HV). (some other RP art I wanted to add). XP

Enjoy! =33