Robin's teen years?

Salmoto

Reaction score
My last posted subject was about how in recent times, Kermit hs become more moral and preachy than what his original character commanded. What I should have done is added in a little something about Robin. Robin's only voicelines recently have been one line in "Muppets from Space," and the Muppet playstation games, but I sense a particular kind of change in the character. His voice is low, it wasn't like in the original muppet show when his voice was high-pitched and cute, it's deeper and more resonant, a likeness of most of the average vocal range Jerry Nelson uses in Muppets like the Count or Pops. I know we have our complaints when a new performer like Bill Baretta takes on a classic character like Rowlf, but I think it's equally sad when characters played by the same performers start to decline.

Gonzo

Reaction score
I'm picturing Robin turning into a sort of "Scott Evil" (from Austin Powers) character...very rebellious, mouthy, but ultimately lovable. Never mind, maybe I'm just thinking of Rizzo. But...greener!

I would hope that if they gave Robin an actual role (something he really hasn't had since he was playing Tiny Tim) Jerry would brush up on his Robin. One line I'm not gonna lose any sleep over.

Quinnnnnnnn