Rizzo the Rat smiley

Beauregard

Reaction score
Maybe it's time for a campain, ala the Gratatuitous Penguin smilie campain of '62? (I think it was '62...may have been very slightly more recent...)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Maybe it's time for a campain, ala the Gratatuitous Penguin smilie campain of '62? (I think it was '62...may have been very slightly more recent...)
Here, here! It's time we use our rights as members of this forum to fight for the smilies we want! Beau, get back on the picket fence, I'll go fetch the green, fuzzy flipper clippers, and we're in business!

Luke

Reaction score
Ah, i remember that campaign. Almost as triumphant as my metoric rise to Muppet President status, lol.

I would like to see all three of those smilies Jamie mentioned find a home on MC, especially Rizzo. If it can be done with the software there is the perfect space still left for them too. I would also like to see a Sal smilie, although i'm not sure what he would represent, maybe that someone is so annoying you'd like to walk over their back. :halo:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oooh, new smilies. Man, that would be so awesome. I think we're due. :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Stay tuned for the beginning of the new year...

Skye

Reaction score
Yay, that'll be so cool! Your new smilies sound like so much fun, Jamie!

unclematt

Reaction score
I love when I hear stuff from Phillip. It seems so official.