RIP Tom Petty

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I am very shocked, sad, and disappointed to hear that one of my favorite singers, Tom Petty passed away yesterday evening. I've always loved his music and always will. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. I'm really trying hard not to cry right now, :frown:. I hope that his legacy will live on and he will continue to gain future generations of fans as the years go on

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Not to sound rude or anything, but I knew he would not survive at all when he was taken off life support. He was after all, pretty much brain dead (to me).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah I didn't expect him to pull through either. Still, I always enjoyed this music and it's a shame to hear we lost another rock legend.

cjd874

Reaction score
Devastating news...I did not expect him to die so soon of cardiac arrest! But now he's definitely in a better place: jamming up in heaven with Prince, David Bowie, and other deceased rock legends that we've recently lost. Rest in peace, Mr. Petty. Thanks for 40+ years of inspiring music.

mr3urious

Reaction score
He struggled with heroin addiction for a long time, from what I've been hearing. Don't know how long he stayed clean.

theSHE124

Reaction score
:sing: I'm gonna free fall out into nothing
Gonna leave this world for a awhile :sing: