RIP, Sherman Hemsley (voice of B.P. Richfield)

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Sherman Hensley, the voice of B.P. Richfield from "Dinosaurs", passed away today at the age of 74.

May he rest in peace.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Bradley P. Richfield... he's one of my favorite characters on Dinosaurs (which I've been watching recently on Netflix, and ironically yesterday I saw the last episode where the snow age comes in and freezes the dinosaurs to death)
I don't know much of Sherman Hemsley's career, but his voice for Richfield combined with the puppetry of the Henson puppeteers was perfect. R.I.P.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Bradley P. Richfield... he's one of my favorite characters on Dinosaurs (which I've been watching recently on Netflix, and ironically yesterday I saw the last episode where the snow age comes in and freezes the dinosaurs to death)
I don't know much of Sherman Hemsley's career, but his voice for Richfield combined with the puppetry of the Henson puppeteers was perfect. R.I.P.
Amen.

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
We'll never hear another "Sinclair! In here now!", but rest in peace Mr. Hensley.
The only way we'll hear that again is watching Dinosaurs episodes on youtube.

Hemsley also played George Jefferson on The Jeffersons and he also played on the TV show Amen. There are episodes of both shows on youtube. They are both great shows :cool: