RIP Alan Rickman

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
This probably means that his performance as Absalom the Caterpillar in Through the Looking Glass which premieres on May 27 this year will be credited as a final "In Memory Of" credit.

May ye rest in peace Mr. Rickman, now you join Professor Snape in that great final adventure.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Died the same age as David Bowie, and from the same disease, too. :cry:

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I've already cried over Bowie and now I have to cry over the actor of my favourite book character? Come on 2016, you're being quite cruel! No one could have played Snape the way he did, nor any his other characters to be honest. From what I have heard, Alan was an absolute sweetheart of a human being and I am sure that is quite true.

Rest in peace Alan, we will always revere and remember you. Always.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Wow him and Bowie must've been good partners.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
He gave us Hans Gruber and Severus Snape, he had a great career, RIP Alan Rickman :sympathy:, great actor, you will truly be missed.

mr3urious

Reaction score
There was an episode of King of the Hill where Rickman was the voice of a tyrannical owner of a Renaissance faire where he was literally the king. That terrible Texan accent he attempted (the character's real voice) was the one thing I best remember from him. :laugh:

"Aww, crap! Ahm gonna lose mah faire!"