1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Rick's One-Click chat ready for testing

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Wembley, Apr 22, 2002.

1. Wembley

Wembley Member

Rick's One-Click chat is now ready for testing!

Just download this file, unzip it, and open the rmc.htm file inside.

Then, enter your nickname, and click the "enter" button. NOTE: you have to CLICK on the enter button, just pressing "enter" on your keyboard does not work!

You will be asked if you want to install and run the jIRC software applet... click YES. Then, as Emerill would say... "BAM!" you're in!

Once you're online, some things to try:

/MSG <nickname> <message> to send a private message for someone
    /MSG Nanny <command> to ask Nanny (the eggdrop bot) to do something for you
    /QUIT to exit the chat room

DISCLAIMER: I am *not* responsible for anything that happens from your use of this software. It works for me, but it may not for you :)

Also, this is just a test. If y'all like it, and if I earn Phil's blessing, we can have a regularly scheduled chat. Try it out! Don't worry if it breaks, it's set up to fix itself.

-Rick
  2. Wembley

Wembley Member

Okay, I fixed the link above. Turns out I had a typo. Now I just need to edit the url in my .sig ..... :)

Now you can download the file...

Woops.

-Rick
  3. muppet_fan_1

muppet_fan_1 Member

Do you mind explaining what I'm about to download one more time?
    I can see it's some sort of chat site, and if it's created by a fellow Muppet fan I'm all for it. I just want to know what I'm getting into.