Return to Oz

Imawitchusay

Reaction score
I find it hard to beleive that alot of people have not seen Return to Oz, it was a beautiful movie done by none other than the henson company. If anyone has not seen it I urge you to see the film. It is filled with Mombi who takes off her head and switches it with others, wheelers, and alot of puppets! Now that being said, I was wondering if anyone had any Return to oz memorabillia for trade or sale? I am willing to trade my rare Labyrinth and DC items for them. Or does anyone knowe where I can get any? Or where I can find some one of a kind items? Pelase e-mail me if you want at Iowawitch@hotmail.com

Laszlo

Reaction score
I agree RTO is an excellent movie!
Well it is a Disney Production, not Henson. But Lyle Conway did the animatronics for it (he was par of the Henson Creature shop).

While the movie is great and deffinitely in tone with LABYRINTH, the creature-design isn't as original IMO.

Sorry, but I think there was never much memorabilia of it. You can find the usual stuff on Ebay (posters, photos, presskits).

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Brian Henson co-stared (puppeteer & voice artist) as "Jack Pumpkinhead" in the film :wink:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Imawitchusay said:
I was wondering if anyone had any Return to oz memorabillia for trade or sale? I am willing to trade my rare Labyrinth and DC items for them. Or does anyone knowe where I can get any? Or where I can find some one of a kind items? Pelase e-mail me if you want at Iowawitch@hotmail.com
Ebay is good place to find "RTO" memorabillia - see for yourself CLICK TO VIEW :smile:

Hope it helps

BEAR

Reaction score
That movie used to creep me out a little. Remember the heads!?

Imawitchusay

Reaction score
Princess Mombi was very cool, she could switch her heads as we switch our moods!

edible eye

Reaction score
I have the scarecrow and tic tok puppets, a puzzle and two books. I'm keeping them, though. :smile:

Imawitchusay

Reaction score
I have a hardcover Goblins of the Labyrinth book for trade with return to oz items.