Return to Halloweentown

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Ahhhh i thought this was going to be a sequel to Nightmare Before Christmas for a sec there :frown:

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
It looks kinda cool. I will see it, but I know it won't be as good as the first three!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I feel the same way about that but I for a few days or so I thought it was the younger sister at first but then when it said the name of her character then I realize it wasn't her. But I'm going to watch it just to see the one character I enjoyed in the first one. The Skeleton character. I love him. I hope he's used more in this one. Maybe we'll see Marty's freind the goblin dude. I hope too.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I feel the same way about that but I for a few days or so I thought it was the younger sister at first but then when it said the name of her character then I realize it wasn't her. But I'm going to watch it just to see the one character I enjoyed in the first one. The Skeleton character. I love him. I hope he's used more in this one. Maybe we'll see Marty's freind the goblin dude. I hope too.
ONE MORE DAY!!

Marnie's friend Luke, who is a troll, will be in this installment. He will be Ethan's (from Halloweentown High) room mate at Witch University.

Erine81981

Reaction score
jacobsnchz said:
ONE MORE DAY!!

Marnie's friend Luke, who is a troll, will be in this installment. He will be Ethan's (from Halloweentown High) room mate at Witch University.
Awsome. I can't wait now.