Rest in Peace Dave Madden

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
He was also a regular customer at Mel's Diner on "Alice".

I thought it was touching, during the production of "The Partridge Family", since Danny Bonaduce came from such an abusive home, Dave Madden let Danny stay with him. Very decent guy.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I never got a chance to see THE PATRIDGE FAMILY, though... wasn't he also the guy who voiced the ram in CHARLOTTE'S WEB? If so, the only time I can remember seeing him on-screen was an episode of BEWITCHED where he worked in a department store where Samantha's Cousin Henry was stirring up trouble to amuse himself.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
He was absolutely brilliant for so many years on Adventures in Odyssey. Every episode where his character Bernard and Eugene were paired up was just gold.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I never got a chance to see THE PATRIDGE FAMILY, though... wasn't he also the guy who voiced the ram in CHARLOTTE'S WEB? If so, the only time I can remember seeing him on-screen was an episode of BEWITCHED where he worked in a department store where Samantha's Cousin Henry was stirring up trouble to amuse himself.
Yes he was indeed the ram, and I rewatched Charlotte's Web on Saturday becuase of that. I loved the Partridge Family (except Little Rickie episodes)and he was a great character.