Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know about that, but as I've said before, I think the only thing that could save the country as this point is some serious Divine Intervention. Republicans aren't going to change, Democrats aren't going to change, Independents are just sitting back and watching it all burn down, whites continue to attack everyone who isn't white, wealthy, and/or heterosexual, and Trump just keeps letting that pot simmer while his followers continue to stir it and add fuel to the fire it's cooking over. . . .

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I don't know about that, but as I've said before, I think the only thing that could save the country as this point is some serious Divine Intervention. Republicans aren't going to change, Democrats aren't going to change, Independents are just sitting back and watching it all burn down, whites continue to attack everyone who isn't white, wealthy, and/or heterosexual, and Trump just keeps letting that pot simmer while his followers continue to stir it and add fuel to the fire it's cooking over. . . .
Ehhh, I was with you until the "whites" thing. That is why the Democrats are not gaining traction and I do NOT want Trump to win again.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but it's true. And it's becoming almost as frequent as school shootings - it's even slowly leaking up into Canada as well.
Dude, certain people on this board should be calling out your hyperbole, and we know they never will, so I kinda have to. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Insurance dropped me because I can't afford $532 a month coverage.

Thanks Trump.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Here’s the thing, the other day there was a video of a woman making an racist gesture and yelling “Get out of the country!” to an Asian American. What was the elephant in the room no one wanted to talk about? The woman was originally from Iran, heh. Racism is not confined to “whites.” But the media only wants to hear that agenda.