Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Technically, I could be using it in the sense of the non-Hebrew gods.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I try and watch how much sodium I take now after I cured my hypertension this year.
I suffered a bout of hypertension too, which meant changing some of my eating habits.
For years, I used to eat on the fly, grabbing whatever I could to shove in my face. Fast food almost every day. Quick, cheap, scarf down a burger and fries.
Breakfast was usually pop tarts and coffee during my commute. The few times I was home, nuke a TV dinner or Chef Boyardee. Not exactly the best choices, but I thought, who has time to eat properly?

A few decades later, I found a 50-year-old can't eat like that anymore.
Now, I have 3 carbs for breakfast: oatmeal, yogurt, and an apple. Small glass of milk, small glass of juice.

Lunch/dinner: 4 ounces of protein (usually turkey, chicken, or fish), salad, 1 carb, another apple, and I'm full.

Snacks- unsalted nuts, jello, maybe a bowl of cereal ( no sugar bombs, but Rice Krispies or such).

Such a diet may not work for everyone, but it's better than how I used to eat.

Salty foods? I miss pizza and Chinese the most. Maybe someday I can have them again, in moderation.
But Americans binge on a lot. If not binge tv, binge eating. Both have consequences.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've literally been saying this already:

Seriously. If Kanye didn't support Trump, Republicans would see him as just another ghetto hood rat thug N-word who's tarnishing the American way of life.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
****! Republicans are purging votes in several states across the country, just to make sure they stay in control! Most notably, Georgia has been purging and/or restricting the votes ofr nearly 70% of its black population to keep them from voting for the black female Democrat nominee running against their white male Republican nominee for governor.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, and there's this:

When has Melania ever been bullied? I mean, they keep gushing about her being, "the most beautiful, graceful, and elegant First Lady ever, and a God blessing for bringing class, dignity, and respect back to the White House."

Speaking of which, did she ever move into the WH, or are she and Baron still living in New York?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean, maybe not THE most bullied, but I've seen some pretty nasty comments about her from the lefties on YouTube and Facebook.