Request Fraggle Rock DVDs from Time Life

petrieboy

Reaction score
Many of us have already added our name to the general Fraggle Rock petition.
Now let's bombard Time Life with requests for a DVD collection similar to the Muppet Show collection that has been selling so well.
They already know now that the Muppets are a hot property, so this is the best time to get our prayers for The Fraggles answered.
I was told there were 96 episodes (Is this true?)
The Muppet Shows are twice as long as a Fraggle episode. They could release 15 discs and that would just about cover it... as for extras... THE FRAGGLE ROCK ANIMATED SERIES that came on in the 80s on Saturday mornings would fill out each disc very nicely!
LETS GET IT AT IT.
Fill out a Customer Service Form and mention the animated series as bonus material. *Unless someone has a better method of writing them*
Someone send them the Fraggle Petition with all the names on it too!

www.timelife.com

scarecroe

Reaction score
I haven't seen Fraggle Rock in a really long time, but I thought the episodes were longer than 12 minutes!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fraggle Rock is 24-25 minutes each episode.

petrieboy

Reaction score
Actually I had it in my head that the Muppet Show is an hour long. (Gimme a break, I was a child of the 80s and I am just now ordering the set.)
Okay, then lets just ask them to release it on DVD with the animated cartoon episodes as bonuses--- they'll decide how they want to distribute the episodes.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Petrie,

Didnt someone start a petition for this ?

See ya

petrieboy

Reaction score
Warrick,

I saw the general petition, but I dont remember seeing one for Time Life. If there was one, that's great... but there might be others like me who did not think about targeting Time Life directly. Also, sometimes companies get a big push for something by fans all at once, and then it dies down. It never hurts to continue writing and requesting, so that they know the demand is not going to go away. In addition, filling out a customer help form through their website individually - if everyone does it- might be better than a petition with random email addresses and names. Warrick, have you purchased the French Fraggle dvds? If so, how are they?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Petrie,

Hey,
Send Time Life the Petition.

Its to Henson, but sending to to a cmpany wouldnt hurt.

See ya