Replicas FOUND on Ebay

gfarkwort

Reaction score
odd....The porpotions are way off
oh well.....those will probaly get kicked off or something soon

Erine81981

Reaction score
I like them but with it being that you can only work the right arm on Ernie and left arm on Bert then I wouldn't want them but also you shouldn't be selling puppets of replicas of any type of characters. It's not right but unless Heson don't care or what. Don't know.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ernie's pretty good, but something's seriously wrong with Bert!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Those are good for replicas. I like them. Wish someone would give them to me. (I don't wanna pay for them, you see).

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Really tempted too bid on these... 100 dollars for two puppets is not bad... wish I could see them in person first though.

rtgentry

Reaction score
I built a bert Head that would go great on that bert body. That berts head is not shaped right. I have seen more of his work and it is much better then this set. Which at one time was offered for purchase for $600. We will have to see how long it lasts before ebay pulls it.

BEAR

Reaction score
DevonMiles said:
I have some puppets from the same builder and I couldn't be happier. They are built so well; as a matter of fact after having the opportunity to see a few of the actual characters on the set of Sesame and observing them up close, the ones that he built are actually made better! They look more like the characters in person than the actual characters do!
QUOTE]

I don't understand what you mean. That doesn't really make any sense.

I think they look okay. Ernie is good, Bert not so great. It looks more like Beaker than Bert. He is way too thin in the head. I appreciate the work though. I would love to have something like those but wouldn't want to have to pay that much for em.