Replacement Puppeteers....

Thijs

Reaction score
I can do a good Gonzo and Tommie. And off course Kermit, Fozzie, Bert and Ernie, but who can`t

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Let it be known that I can do an awesome impression of Sully the construction worker...

:big_grin:

(of course it helps that he never talks)

Thijs

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
Let it be known that I can do an awesome impression of Sully the construction worker...

(of course it helps that he never talks)
yeah, my Zoot and Slimey are great too!

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by punkNpuppets
Janice - Fran Brill (but i haven't seen "Sex And Violence" so i'm not sure how she sounds)
Paul, you can hear what Janice sounded like in "Sex and Violence" here:

http://muppets.scarecroe.com/janice/

This is the kinda thing one might try to find on a better Janice fan site, but mine's really just an advertisement for Byron's site... which is awesome but has no sound bytes (hint, hint, Byron :wink:)

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
man, listening to fran brill and eren ozker doing janice sounds so strange..........brian hensons voice sounds more like richards when doing janice than the other performers......

ryan

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
man, listening to fran brill and eren ozker doing janice sounds so strange..........brian hensons voice sounds more like richards when doing janice than the other performers......
Well remember that Richard didn't define his version of Janice until after Fran and Eren had taken their crack at her.

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
I do a dead-on Beaker and Swedish Chef, but i'm good at Link, Bueagurd, Animal, Pepe, Flyod,Janice, Cookie,both Statler and Waldorf, Elmo and My Kermit's great. However, I can't do Gonzo, Rizzo, or Bobo to say my life.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Chef/Beaker fan
However, I can't do Gonzo, Rizzo, or Bobo to say my life.

good thing most people won't request you do that to save your life!

Sarah