Remembering Richard Hunt

theSHE124

Reaction score
Ah, yes, that brings me to my third favorite Jerry/Richard pair, Pa and Junior Gorg! One of the best comedy duos I've ever seen! :smile:
This is the best one I can find. I like the part when Pa shoves a radish in Junior's saxophone!

It's moments like these when you realize these giant Gorgs are meant to be funny.:big_grin:

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Remember the song where Pa and Junior Gorg sing "A Dummy of a Son"? I remember seeing it years ago as a kid when I rented the video from Blockbuster "Fraggle Songs".

theSHE124

Reaction score
Yeah! Me too! That is so funny to watch! :laugh: I tried to upload one here, but the hypertext wasn't working. :sigh: Sorry about that.

Anyway, I'll mix it up alittle, again. This is a good favorite from Richard and Frank.:embarrassed::wink:

Why this one you might ask? Long ago, before my cousin Christian was born, my cousin David wrote his own Star Wars play which he, his brothers, and two of my sisters put on for my Mom's side of the family tree. Learning about this forehand, I got the opportunity to do a sketch between acts. In the living room of my Granma's house, I can puppeteer two original characters myself, Topaz and the Odd One, who sang along with this song I got in my CD collection. Violet (called 'Odd One' by Topaz's monster speech, so please don't ask) was Simon Smith while Topaz was roped up like a chained bear. He did do funny dances before knocking Violet offstage in the end! That had to be one the best performances I've ever done, and I wanna thank Richard Hunt for that!:flirt:

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I found out a few days ago that Richard was really good friends with Mark Hamill. :smile:

theSHE124

Reaction score
That same weirdo gargling with Angus? I had no idea either! :coy: I'm still gonna find more favorites. Right now, trying to remember which ones...:search: Hey! Don't leave me hanging! Why don't y'all express your favorite moments of Richard Hunt?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Remember the song where Pa and Junior Gorg sing "A Dummy of a Son"? I remember seeing it years ago as a kid when I rented the video from Blockbuster "Fraggle Songs".
Is this the one you'we talking about?

I had no idea Jerry & Richard had a great chemistry of Pa & Junior Gorg.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I would like to share some Muppet / Beatles numbers which Richard contributed beautifully too. Richard is a great singer, isn't he :smile: In the Sesame ones, he DOES sound like one of The Beatles! lol. Amazing. I have both the Sesame Road and Born to Add albums on CD which feature these classics. Something about The Muppets and Rock Music always worked really well together. :smile:

(Jerry I believe is performing the Beatle who's vocals is performed by Christopher Cerf. Richard and Chris singing together, can't get any better then that. :smile: )

I have a few more I want to post but each message only allows me to put 5 links of media. lol

mupcollector1

Reaction score
(Here's a personal favorite of mine from Richard Hunt. If you listen closely in the back you can hear Jerry, Frank, and Christopher Cerf.)

Speaking of Richard and Chris, Little Chrissy and the Alphabetes.

(Another personal favorite of mine, I can't wait for Sesame Workshop to release the mp3 of this one from the Cheep Thrills album. Why this one? Richard and Chris do the background vocals together)

I know isn't musical but it is a personal favorite of mine. I laughed when I seen The Two Headed Monster crash as a kid, and I still do as an adult. Great Times :smile:

One more I got in my mind.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Like I mentioned, Jerry and Richard work really well together :smile: They sing well together too :smile:

Before I forget, I just remembered another personal favorite.

Sorry, I just remembered another Richard Hunt related Beatles number. It's with Janice. :smile:

Once I start with one memory, it seems like a whole bunch of them come to me.