Remembering John Henson

cahuenga

Reaction score
Im reading on twitter that John Henson passed away...can someone tell me if this is true?

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
People have been posting this on Facebook, and then deleting the post. It's possible another John Henson passed away. After all, it is a pretty common name.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
People have been posting this on Facebook, and then deleting the post. It's possible another John Henson passed away. After all, it is a pretty common name.

Yeah there was a reporter for E! named John Henson.

It would be sad if it was our John Henson (well, it's still a bad thing regardless of which John Henson it is), especially since he's the youngest of the Henson children.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I can't seem to find anything about this, and I don't know who to contact. You would think that Henson's twitter page or something would make some sort of thing, but I don't know.
For those who may not know John preformed Sweetums in Muppet Treasure Island, and Muppets From Space.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
I think if it was true, we would have been given some official word by now. Hopefully this rumor (assuming it is just a rumor) can be corrected before it spreads too far.

cahuenga

Reaction score
People still tweeting about it...I think saddly it is true....

It is comfirmed by the jim Henson Legacy..... Rest in peace John Henson...All my respects to the Henson Family....

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="es"><p>All of us here will miss John Henson, partner of The Jim Henson Company and son of Jim &amp; Jane Henson.&#10;April 25, 1965 - February 14, 2014</p>&mdash; Jim Henson Legacy (@JimHensonLegacy) <a href="https://twitter.com/JimHensonLegacy/statuses/434722677417586689">febrero 15, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/John_Henson
Oh NO! I cm still thinking, "This has to be a rumor!" No! (shakes her head) It's true! I haven't met or contacted him to tell him how much I am a huge fan of his father, Jim Henson.
R.I.P Mr. John Henson!

And now a goodbye... sad song.
First, there was Jim and Richard. Then, there was Jerry Juhl, Jerry Nelson, and Jane Henson. Now, it's John Henson. R.I.P to all of these wonderful people we know and cherish.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Words can not really express how I'm feeling right now. It seems like just yesterday we lost Jane, and Jerry. For that matter it feels like we lost Jim just like yesterday as well.
The Henson's children have been through so much, and my thoughts and prayers are for them today.........