1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Remember the shows real endings...

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by mbmfrog, Dec 12, 2006.

1. mbmfrog Active Member

In which both baby Gonzo and Animal did something funny that was related to the show plot and ended with Animal saying, "go bye bye" and Gonzo being the fool.

Good times, good times. :)
  2. mbmfrog Active Member

Doesn't anyone remember...

So doesn't anyone remember the show's true endings ? :(
  3. Barry Lee Active Member

Hi, welcome to the forum! I am sure someone knows, just wait for a bit, but I'll bump this thread up for you so some more people can see it. :)
  4. zeldazipple New Member

Yeah i remeber the real endings. I used to watch the whos in it's orignial run and yes I do remeber those endings. Can't think of any off the top of my head though.
  5. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Yeah I kind of remember these now that I think about it. The music would sort of stop when Animal says "go bye bye" then the music came back up, but it was the end of it, if that makes sense. Anyway, I do think I know what you're talking about.
  6. Gordon Universe New Member

do the "go bye bye" endings not appear anymore?
  7. muppet baby Active Member

yes i loved that when animal would come on and say go bye bye that was so great one of my faveite parts of the cartoon :halo: i really liked animal that was so great .
    can't wait for the DVDs if they ever come out oh i wish they would Disney come on please . :mad: love miss piggy and bunson as well kermit as well was another faverite .
  8. Beauregard Well-Known Member

The go-bye-bye, went bye-bye?
  9. Muppet dude Active Member

When Nickelodeon aired "Muppet Babies," they never showed the original ending tags. They always used the same stock ending tag after the credits (which were usually the 1986-1989 credit sequences). Here is what happened in this tag:
    The Muppet Babies except for Animal were at a table in a fancy restaurant. A waiter (his head is obscured by one of those big silver platters), says "Dinner is served." He shows them the platter, which is a big blob of dough. The babies say, "Mmmmmm!" But then the blob begins moving and the babies panic. The blob opens to reveal Animal, who says "Go bye-bye! Yababababababa!"
  10. muppet baby Active Member

Wow i rember that , the only thing that wish though that they would air them again .
    It is better to some and nothing at all i think because of the fact that the rest of the cartoon was intack right ?
    any way i really miss the show , i hope at least that the best of the muppet babies could come out .
    at least that would be something i heard that there was something like that typt of set out some where :mad: :)
  11. erniebert1234ss Active Member

i LOVED the "go-bye-bye" endings!!! I always thought they were SOOO cute!

BJ
  12. muppet baby Active Member

They where so neat i know wow i miss that show so much i will always watch it.:) :mad:
  13. Ilikemuppets New Member

I loved that part of the show!
  14. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

What do you mean by real endings? I remember these. They were shown on Nickelodeon. Did Nickelodeon show different "go bye-bye" endings on the wrong epsiodes?
  15. Muppet dude Active Member

Yes they did. They showed the exact same one.
  16. muppet baby Active Member

that is what i thought about the nickolden endings :mad: :) also i miss the show re-runing i wish that it would until the DVDs come out at some point .
    i mean everything has to come out on DVD at some point .
    i saw on amazon.com several days ago , that the old strawberry shortcake cartoons from the 1980s are coming out in march of 07 that was popular as i remember, i watched that all the time along with the Muppet babies .

Oh well i guess we are all going to have to vote everday on www.tvshowsondvd.com for the Muppet babies dvd box sets i think it might take that .
  17. Erine81981 Active Member

Now that you mention this I now remember what ya'll are talking about. Man it's been so long since I've seen any of these. I also if this was show but what about the animated kermit hand at the end of them too. Where he would hold up a card with Jim Henson's Muppets on that card. Anyone remember that too. But I would love to see those on the DVD's if Disney would ever consiter it. Come on Disney! Let us have our Muppet Babies DVD seasons!
  18. Drtooth Well-Known Member

These "GO Bye bye" endings were cut off the Disney 90's VHS releases (except for the valentine one, I think).

Let's hope if a DVD release would happen, these aren't cut off either.

BTW, if anyone purchased the plush with the DVD's, did they have these end bumpers in tact?
  19. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I saw several different endings on that chanel, though.
  20. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

The Explore with Us video had one of them. The first epsidoe on that video, "The Adventures of Kermo Polo", faded to black at the end, and then a "go bye-bye" ending was shown. Oddly enough, the "go bye-bye" ending in the other episode wasn't shown. It's weird for one of them to be shown, and not even after the credits.