RELEASE NEW DARK CRYSTAL 2 INFO [unofficial plea to Henson Inc.]

JMPrater

Reaction score
Supposedly The Power of The Dark Crystal is less then a year away from release and we have NO NEWS, NO TEASERS, NO NEW IMAGES, NOTHING.

I have started this thread in hopes that Lisa Henson or The Orphanage or Genndy [the director of the film] himself will release more news.

RELEASE MORE INFORMATION.

It's ridiculous that it's been this quiet.

J.M. Prater

SuzieChan

Reaction score
Supposedly The Power of The Dark Crystal is less then a year away from release and we have NO NEWS, NO TEASERS, NO NEW IMAGES, NOTHING.

I have started this thread in hopes that Lisa Henson or The Orphanage or Genndy [the director of the film] himself will release more news.

RELEASE MORE INFORMATION.

It's ridiculous that it's been this quiet.

J.M. Prater
Yeah I totally agree with you,

This is just too suspicious that ever since the information about the film came out for the first time, we haven't recieved any more information about it.:mad: I wonder if Genndy and Orphanage are making the film at all: on the official blog it sais that the film is being made and it's not on hiatus as everyone has suspected - right now I seriously doubt about the truth of this information....

Come on! Other films have their teasers/posters/stills released waaay ahead before their final release, so how come none of these from "The Power of Dark Crystal" have been released yet?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
One of my friends found this. Looks like "Puppet Up!" is in control of DC2, gang. Makes me a 'little' nervous about what this film is going to be like emotional wise since the first film was quite dramatic.
============
Kevin Clash .. Performer
Brian Henson ... Performer

Bill Barretta .. Performer (voice) (in negotiations)
Steve Whitmire ... Performer
Paul Rugg ... Performer (voice)
Dave Goelz .. Performer
Julianne Buescher ... Performer (voice)

Allan Trautman .. Performer

Victor Yerrid ... Performer (voice)
Lisa Henson ... Performer
Eric Jacobson ... Performer
Alice Dinnean ... Performer
Drew Massey ... Performer
Mike Quinn ... Performer
Gordon Robertson ... Performer

-----------------
By the way, as my buddy wrote: Where's Kathy Mullen?

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Hey Foz, what do you mean by "DC2"? Are you refferring to Disney? Cause if you are, oh no. That just means it'll be pushed to the back plate.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
DC2 = Dark Crystal 2. You know, the thread topic! :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Puppet's Up...Dark Crystal...Maybe it'll be a movie about what Skesis get up to on the weekends in that PlaySkesis Castle of theirs?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Or, maybe the movie will be:

"Okay, we have Queen Kira and Zombo the Gelfling on the stage. Somebody give us a place, language and situation."

'Meh, how's about dey are in a valley talking Cantonese about an overflowing toilet?'

"Okay, Kira and Zombo, take it away!"

Kira: "Hommina hommina koo koo ka doooo."
Zombo: "Rabbida rabbida biggum splash!"

And the audience roars, because it's funny when puppets do that.

JMPrater

Reaction score
getting back to the topic at hand.

HENSON INC. PLEASE RELEASE DARK CRYSTAL 2 INFORMATION!

scottishpiggy

Reaction score
theres to be a DC2? i didnt even know! and i call myself a henson fan...

christyb

Reaction score
Well, I think that the secretiveness could be a good thing...I mean...if we don't know anything then we can't 1) whine (which is oh so fun) and 2) are completely surprised.....what who am I kidding I want to know also!

Hello, Mr. the Henson? you know you want to leak something out to us....and no I did not start a Muppeteer stalking club. :halo: