Regular Show Series Talkback!

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I read that season four was going to include another Halloween episode, so I'd guess that the new season would start at the beginning of October.

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Rumors Are Stating Already That Season 4's Gonna Start October 26th 2012!! Now I Don't Trust Rumors That Much!! But That Date They Put Could Be A Season Start Possibility :smile:

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I love Regular Show! Although I've been slacking lately on catching up with the newer episodes, I have managed to see some of the newer ones using On Demand.

But my heart will always belong to the first season of the show. :flirt: Especially "The Power," "Just Set Up The Chairs," "Caffeinated Concert Tickets," "Free Cake," "Grilled Cheese Deluxe," "Prank Callers," and "Mordecai and The Rigbys"

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
OOOOHHHH MAHHNNN!!! That Had To Be The Best Episode EVER!!! All The Villains Coming Back, The Bearded Guy Being The GBF's Son!! And I Also Acually Liked Thomas!! At First I Thought He Was Going To Be Like Kimi From Rugrats!! Hence The Character Add!! But Yeah, This EPISODE WAS GREAT!! If You're A Kimi Fan, This Has No Offence To You!!! I Was Just Sayin My Opinions On This Episode

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I thought it was a real good episode, as it brought everyone back, and continued the theme of character development. The park gang is increasingly making it clear how important the park is to them, and how they are willing to help each other. They have an understanding of each other now.

I think Thomas is probably going to be a one-shot character, but you never can tell anymore with this show.

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
More Things On The Show
1. I Guess Thomas Is Like Hi-Five Ghost :smirk:
2. Starla's Is Gonna Be In More Episodes Than Ellien If They Don't Get Her In More Episodes
3. The Mordecai X Margreat Releationship Is More Farther
4. The Episodes Have Gotten More Weird :concern:, Just Something I'd Pointed Out :stick_out_tongue:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I've noticed in the credits that one of the voice actors is a guy named "Mark Hamill".

Is that THE Mark Hamill? Like, the guy who once played Mark Hamill on the Muppet Show?