Regular Show Series Talkback!

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
does anybody like this show, It's About A Blujay And A Raccoon, (Named Mordecai And Rigby), Slacking Off And Then Bad Things Usually Happen!!, Do YOU Like This Series Please Tell In The Comment Section Below.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Absolutely! These two are just about as hilarious as Bert & Ernie are. Benson is a weirdo.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I LOVE that show! So randomly funny! They make funny references to one of my favorite bands (Rush) a lot! :smile: Most of the music they play is from the '80's, spoofing a lot of other bands. (too bad I never lived in the 80's :wink: )

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Regular Show is the best! I love the mixing of the absolute mundane with the fantastic in each episode. My favorite episode is the one where Rigby is followed by the man-eating taxi.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I like the one episode where Mordecai & Rigby make prank phone calls. I like how Benson is so "Negative" about things. Pops is so hilarious!

Xerus

Reaction score
I like the episode where Mordecai and Rigby first got their jobs at the park. When Benson first met them, he asked them politely not to make a mess in the kitchen. At first, Benson wasn't aware of them being jackasses. Until a never ending rock, paper, scissors game almost caused destruction to the park and Benson had his first yelling out at Mordecai and Rigby and completely losing his trust for them.

And another wild episode was when Pops ordered Benson not to yell at Mordecai and Rigby anymore or else he'd be fired. Benson tried hard to be very patient with Mordecai and Rigby, but they kept doing reckless things which caused Benson to bottle up his anger, creating a powerful storm almost destroying the park, until Pops gave him back permission to yell. And Benson let out his most powerful yelling attack at Mordecai and Rigby causing them to go deaf. And at the end Benson told the two to clean up this mess or they're fired in a calm happy voice.

bandit

Reaction score
All I'm gonna say is...
o/~Summertiiiimme!

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know, I really like Adventure time, but I LOVE Regular Show. I wish it got the same attention AT gets, I hear there is some sort of toy line coming later this year. I guess it's mainly for a slightly older audience that's holding it back. But it's like an adult swim show that doesn't have to rely on lame vulgarity for vulgarity's sake.

The slacker comedy here is brilliant, made even more brilliant by Rigby actually being the bad one of the duo. Mordecai actually seems to care about the other characters at points (Skips especially).

But what really gets me is the fact that Mordecai is a bird and Benson is a Gumball machine all comes from a student film about 2 store clerks tripping on drug laced Halloween Candy. Pops, however, comes from another student film where he gets into a LOT of trouble for trying to pay with everything with Lollipops... which explains a gag on an episode of Regular Show. I hear that one aired on Nickelodeon... just edited a little.

bandit

Reaction score
Wow! I didn't know all of that. Kind of makes sense, though. I did always wonder about the whole gumball machine thing. I just kind of took it with the rest of the shows charm. I think it's brilliant! There are so many standout episodes. And you're right too! Rigby is kind of the group brat. Mordecai seems like the older brother type.

But the episode I mentioned before with the song 'Summertime' and 'Baby Ducks' and about a dozen others. I've got it on DVR, same as Adventuretime. It's every bit as good.

Xerus

Reaction score
Here's the main voice cast of Regular Show where the main character is voiced by the creator, J.G. Quintel.

J.G. QUINTEL: Mordecai, High 5 Ghost(second voice)
WILLIAM SALYERS: Rigby
SAM MARIN: Benson, Pops, Muscle Man
MARK HAMILL: Skips
JEFF BENNETT: High 5 Ghost(first voice)
JANIE HADDAD: Margaret
MINTY LEWIS: Eileen
DAVID OGDEN STIERS: Mr. Maellard
JULIAN HOLLOWAY: Death
ROBIN ATKIN DOWNES: Gary