Recipe For A LOT Of Fun With Muppet Toys

uncleduke

Reaction score
To pull this off, you will need
  • Muppet Labs Playset (open)
  • Vanishing Cream Beaker (open)
  • Invisible Beaker (open)
  • A Gullible 'Victim' I chose an 8 year old I happened to have hanging around (who did not know about the variants)......

Let the victim play with the playset up until bedtime, making sure Beaker is left upside down in the pressure chamber.
After he is asleep, replace the Beaker with the Vanishing Cream variant.
When he discovers this he will freak out, be sure to act all concerned, and eventually suggest leaving Beaker in the pressure chamber again, right side up, to balance him out.
Replace the VC Beaker with the Invisible Beaker.

Upon discovery, victim will go into total melt down mode.....
Eventually let him in on the gag.. and here is the most important part............

make sure you duck when he hurls the toys at your head! :wink:

Thanks Palisades, the most fun we have had as a family in years! Now we can't wait to try it on someone else.

dr. gorry

Reaction score
howabout this

what ya'll need

a regular fozzie(open)
a vacation fozzie(open)

let him play with the fozzie and then when he goes to bed take the fozzie and leave him a note saying "dear ______,i have gone on vacation and will be back soon

signed,fozzie"

and a day later put a vacation fozzie where regular fozzie was,the kid will not now what the freak happened and may faint,but hey atleast it's funny.WOCKA WOCKA!

Foreignman

Reaction score
How 'bout this one... You let a kid play with regular hair-up Piggy and a can of Rogaine, have the kid spray the rogaine all over Piggy. Then, that night, switch hair-up Piggy with EB Piggy, and the next morning watch his/her face light up as he's fooled and thinks rogaine actually works...

uncleduke

Reaction score
Gorry,

That sounds good... we could even have the MC gang take their Vacation Fozzies and get photos with them at local landmarks, and we can swap them......
Each day act like a photo came in the mail....
Fozzie at the White House, Fozzie at the Grand Canyon, Fozzie in Las Vegas....

We could create on online data base! My family will take them with us wherever we go, it'll be a riot!

grail

Reaction score
that's like...the greatest idea since "Bert is Evil"...

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Gosh, now I might have to get Vacation Fozzie!

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

uncleduke

Reaction score
Yeah, when Palisades put "Play With It" on the pacakge, I am sure they did not imagine people would be using the toys to make children cry.

Originally posted by dr. gorry
...the kid will not now what the freak happened and may faint,but hey atleast it's funny.WOCKA WOCKA!
Hey Gorry, you know what they say "It's only funny until somebody gets hurt... Then it's hysterical!"