1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Rebusquest

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xerus, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

I'm sorry you're hardly getting any feedback on your works either. But I'll keep giving you some if you keep giving me some on my works. I still believe in bringing back classic childrens' TV fun.
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Indeed.

Actually, I got to speak with an actual television historian a few months ago, I told him about my work, and what my mission was as far as not just Steve, but all my projects are go in trying to recapture the essence of classic sitcoms of yesteryears... he said I sound like justwhat the world needs right now.
  3. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

Congratulations, it's so great that a TV historian sees your dreams. My friend, Heather, who wrote the Rebusquest theme song is a film maker and she believes that someday I can get Rebusquest animated. She's also an animator and I invited her to do the voice of Reba when the time comes.
  4. D'Snowth

Didn't you say friend of yours (maybe Heather) in animation expressed interest in turning Skelroy & Bonus into an animated series? Either way, yeah, I'd love to see your comics as animated cartoons! :D
  5. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

Thank you. :) Heather is really now into Rebusquest big time. She's been trying to work on a new show called Peanut Butter and Jelly. An educational show that's supposed to be like the classic Electric Company that teaches phonics through funny skits and musical numbers. And she feels Rebusquest could be a regular cartoon series on there, kind of like how The Electric Company had Letterman. So there's a possibility that RQ might be on TV or maybe on a DVD. And maybe soon, so will X.O. Seal and Skelroy & Bonus.
  6. D'Snowth

7. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

I have a brand new Rebusquest story posted. This one is called, "Germ Welfare." http://www.therebusquestwebsite.com/rq-ep10-page1.php

And some possible good news too. My friend, Heather who wrote that RQ theme song, is going to help make RQ and animated web series. Right now, she's doing an audio of the music, sound effects, and she's going to voice Carson and Reba and all the other characters too. And she has this friend who's an animator, and as soon as we can find someone to fund the money to pay the animator, hopefully the first Rebusquest story and many more can be animated.
  8. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

9. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

10. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

11. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

12. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

13. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

14. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Ha! This is some really good stuff! Nice Job! Web Comics, that sounds like a fun idea. I might have to try that myself.
  15. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

Thank you Casey. :) I'm glad you like my creations. I was hoping more people on MC would comment on my cartoons. I wish you luck on your future webcomics. :)
  16. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Thanks! I've always wanted to make comics! I feel bad not many people read your comics. They are great!
  17. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

Thank you again, Casey. :) Yes, it's hard to get my work noticed. So far, I only have 22 fans. I'm hoping when I visit Dragon Con this September, I can get Rebusquest promoted.
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  18. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  19. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

20. Xerus

Xerus Active Member