Rare Count Puppet on eBay

BAZ

Reaction score
WOW!

I never knew that puppet was made. I've seen the cloth head ones before, but never this one.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The puppet wasn't sold in America, only in Canada as far as I've seen. It's possible it was in other countries though.

This auction doesn't include the Count's cape. It's quite rare. Since it is made out of plastic it is often torn or long-seperated from the puppet as in this case.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Phil,

I think that this line was one of the best Merchandising Lines Sesame Street ever had.

Did you know that they added the other Muppets from Co Productions, I know that they did it for France because i have Toccata (The Bird) and have seen Mordicus.

I wonder if they did this for any more Co Productions ?

See ya

Jackie

Reaction score
ah ah ah, that's one Ugly Count with no body! LOL! Well the face is perfect the the body scares me!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The cape adds a lot to the look of the Count puppet. Unfortunately, it's not included in this auction though.

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
ah ah ah, that's one Ugly Count with no body! LOL! Well the face is perfect the the body scares me!
I think they made that count to scare the kids.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
The cape adds a lot to the look of the Count puppet. Unfortunately, it's not included in this auction though.
Do you have the cape Phil? Or any chance you might have a picture of the Count with cape? :smile:

Originally Posted by Joseph
I think they made that count to scare the kids.
Nah! LOL! :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jackie, I do have the cape and the puppet. Don't have a picture though, but if I can get one I will post so that others can see what it looks like.

Jackie

Reaction score
Yay!! Thanks Phil! :smile: Would love to see it!