Random thoughts

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but I think John Oliver and Stephen Colbert would be great as a Sesame Street Muppet or even someone from The Muppet Show, if a new Muppet Show ever comes out. I think either one could easily replace Murray. (I do find Murray to be hilarious though)

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but I think John Oliver and Stephen Colbert would be great as a Sesame Street Muppet or even someone from The Muppet Show, if a new Muppet Show ever comes out. I think either one could easily replace Murray. (I do find Murray to be hilarious though)
Well, I definitely think they could easily make a Muppet that looks like John Oliver. I don't know about replacing any of the existing characters, but it would be interesting if he was a Muppet, maybe for one episode of Sesame Street.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lorde actually has another song now. We can go back to sleep peacefully.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This whole "MAKE UP!!!" *WHOMP* gag seems like it was memeworthy before memes were even a thing.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lorde actually has another song now. We can go back to sleep peacefully.
And another new one. Hopefully, now she won't have to deal with the annoyance of people not recognizing her as a celebrity anymore.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
And another new one. Hopefully, now she won't have to deal with the annoyance of people not recognizing her as a celebrity anymore.
I take it you're a Lorde fan?

Looks like several artists have just released new songs/albums, including Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars, and Katy Perry, who, like Lorde, took a long break and is making a comeback.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I take it you're a Lorde fan?
Not really, I'm just pointing this out in reference to an incident a while back where she lost her cool because an Uber driver didn't recognize her as a celebrity . . . even though she only had like one song at the time. :stick_out_tongue:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Not really, I'm just pointing this out in reference to an incident a while back where she lost her cool because an Uber driver didn't recognize her as a celebrity . . . even though she only had like one song at the time. :stick_out_tongue:
Ah, I see.