R.I.P Jonathan Hardy voice of Farscape's Rygel XVI

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Yesterday, Jonathan Hardy, who was the voice of Rygel XVI of Farscape, has died at the age of 71.

His film work included The Devil's Playground, Mad Max, Mr. Reliable, and Moulin Rouge!. His television work included the Australian series, Prisoner, the 1989 revival of Mission: Impossible, Twisted Tales, and the TV movie, Thorn Birds: The Missing Years.
He received an Academy Award nomination for is screenplay for the 1980 film, Breaker Morant. He directed and wrote the movie Backstage starring Grammy winner, Laura Branigan.

There's no information about Jonathan's cause of death yet but will announce it as we find info about it.

For now, we will love and miss you dearly in our hearts and for many years to come. R.I.P, Jonathan Hardy :cry:

dwmckim

Reaction score
In honor of Hardy's passing, i reccomend we all pay tribute to him by engaging in a feast of Hynerian Marjools.

Of course, since those are hard to come by on Erp, a suitable substitution would be to engage in your favorite meal til you've had enough to fill three stomachs.

(Nothing beats a "Hardy meal" after all!)

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
In honor of Hardy's passing, i reccomend we all pay tribute to him by engaging in a feast of Hynerian Marjools.

Of course, since those are hard to come by on Erp, a suitable substitution would be to engage in your favorite meal til you've had enough to fill three stomachs.

(Nothing beats a "Hardy meal" after all!)
Amen.