R.I.P. Don Rickles

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So I just saw the headline over at toughpigs.com, famed insult comedian Don Rickles passed away today at the age of 90. Not only did he appear in an episode of Muppets Tonight as the featured guest star, but he was last seen alongside Regis Philbin in an imitation of :sleep: and :boo: at the tribute concert for Tony Bennett, as Miss Piggy chided them for obvious ripping off the Muppets' venerated hecklers schtick.

We'll miss you Mr. Potato Head as you join Slinky-Dog in that great toybox in the great beyond.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No way is he dead. He was like Abe Vigoda: nothing could kill him! This has to be an inside job. . . . :search:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
No way is he dead. He was like Abe Vigoda: nothing could kill him! This has to be an inside job. . . . :search:
But even Abe got bumped off in "The Godfather".
Maybe Rickles botched a job somewhere and Regis " The Mole" put out a hit on him. Now Smilin' Don is swimming with the fishies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
But even Abe got bumped off in "The Godfather".
Maybe Rickles botched a job somewhere and Regis " The Mole" put out a hit on him. Now Smilin' Don is swimming with the fishies.

If Don's swimming with the fishies, then he's putting them through their regiment paces as a truly ruthless officer. That's why they called him CEO Sharkie. :fishy:

Schfifty

Reaction score
Ironically, I was wearing a Toy Story t-shirt on Thursday, even before the news broke out that he passed.

I can't believe Don Rickles died either. That's just....heartbreaking. :frown:

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Don rickles never recorded anything for Toy story 4 so it is unknown what they will do with the character