Quinn's Pilgrimage to the Jim Henson Company

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A wonderful editorial is now on-line highlighting Quinn's recent trip to the Jim Henson Company in New York. Follow Quinn & Melissa step-by-step through their surprise tour with photos of the Coulter Watt mural, wooden Henson lobby desk, photos of the puppets, Jim Henson's "Shrine to the Almighty Dollar" and more.

http://www.muppetcentral.com/articles/editorials/jhc_pilgrimage.shtml

Special thanks to Jamie who helped tweak the mural and desk photos so that they would be as crisp and detailed as possible.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Quinn's trip to JHP

I just want to say I really enjoyed Quinn's article on his visit to the Jim Henson Company offices in NYC. As a past Henson intern and of course big Muppet fan, I can totally understand how excited Quinn and Melissa were visiting the building as that's exactly how I felt from the first day I was interviewed in Jim Henson's office. I was truly blessed with a fantastic internship working in the former facilities of the Henson workshop, working hands on with our furry friends and getting to meet and work with people who I've admired for years. Thanks Quinn for sharing your experiences with everyone here and for taking me personally back down memory lane.
Melissa

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Truly, it was a great experience for Quinnnnnn, but why not post some of your experiences here, too? At least under Friends/Family in the other folder?

FOZ

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Truly, it was a great experience for Quinnnnnn, but why not post some of your experiences here, too? At least under Friends/Family in the other folder?

FOZ
He did silly bear. Read all about it here:

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnns Trip to JHC

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
He did silly bear. Read all about it here:

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnns Trip to JHC
Back at ya, "silly furball maker," I was talking to MelissaY1, see it says...

"Truly, it was a great experience for Quinnnnnn," ending my comment ABOUT Quinn, then it says "but why not post some of your" meaning Melissa, "experiences here, too? At least under Friends/Family in the other folder?"

Now, go back to making your fur balls. :big_grin:
Kisses, :stick_out_tongue:
Your Foz

radionate

Reaction score
Oh, sorry, had a blonde moment.

I would love to hear some of Melissa's experiences as an intern there. We need more interns around here. I'm tired of getting my own coffee! :wink:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Glad y'all liked the article...it was a wonderful experience for both of us.

Thanks to Phil and Jamie for cleaning it up posting it. Wish you could have all been there with me.

Who am I kidding? I'm glad *I* was there!

Quinn

(nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
As much as I'd have loved to have had that experience, I wouldn't want to wish it away from you. I'm just glad one of our own MCers had the opportunity.

That, and I'm glad you have better restraint than me. I could see me grabbing that Fozzie Bear head and making a run for it...

"Stop that bear with the...bear head!"

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
We need more interns around here. I'm tired of getting my own coffee! :wink:
*kneels in front of Nate holdin' mug*

Would you like regular or decaf, Sir? :smile: