Quinn "WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE!!!!"

Gonzo

Reaction score
Hey Mupps,

I just got the call yesterday--I'm flying to New York City October 2nd to be on the new "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" hosted by Meredith Viera. They're flying me and Melissa in on the 2nd, they're taping the show on the 3rd, and flying us back out the evening of the 4th. So there won't be a lot of time for sight-seeing, which is a bummer because I've never been to the Big Apple (Melissa has)....

And I'm going back and forth between being excited, being scared, being completely sick to my stomach. But mostly excited. And then I think, "what if I'm one of those people who just BOMB right away....?" Well, I got a free trip to NYC. I think of it in three ways:

1) I totally bomb and make a moron of myself in front of millions of viewers.

2) We win enough to pay off our debts--which would be an enormous gift.

3) We win substantially MORE than we need, and get to do things like go on a trip to Europe, make investments, get some BIG LEGO sets and all of the Muppet figures....I have relatively small dreams.

Anyway, just thought I'd let y'all know. I'll keep you updated with what's happening; but for now, we're very excited. And scared. And excited.

It's gonna be CRAZY, no matter what happens. And YES, Rubber Duckie is coming. Miles is staying home with family.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow! That's INCREDIBLE news Quinn! I would say "remember the little people" but you ALWAYS remember the little people, especially if there is a FP on them. :big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score
Quinn thats fantastic! Best of luck to you!!! Any idea who your lifeline phone a friends folks will be (do they still have phone a friend lifelines)?

You gonna give a shoutout to Muppet Lovers all over?

Good luck once again!

SuprGro78

Reaction score
That's so cool! Don't forget to let us know when it's on!

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Quinn,

Congrats - some advice, take the Rubber Duckie on with you and use it as a gimmick, make a big thing about Rubber Duckie going everywhere with you, heck talk to Rubber Duckie as if he was human (make out he is whispering the answer in your ear or pretend to ask him the question) - you might look mad in front of millions but having a gimmick gives you an enourmous advantage in the eyes of TV producers.

Also practicing the computer game or website game would be a great idea - i bet loads of people do that.

GOOD LUCK - Psychic Luke Predicts The Million Dollar Answer is C !

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
YO, Quinn, the Fisher Price master of Creations! Good luck or Break a leg or whatever it is they say!

Let us know when it's on (I'm on the West Coast), never know they may differ in times!

Awesome!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Wow Quinn, best of luck to you. May you return to your home a million bucks richer! :smile:

"Um, yes...I'd uh, like to give a shout out to my peeps at the Muppet Central message board..."

:big_grin:

-Matt

Joe

Reaction score
Wow! Congratulations!

Good Luck on the Show!

and if they ask any muppet related questions, you'd better not get them wrong :stick_out_tongue:

May you win the Million!

Joe

Jackie

Reaction score
So Quinn! Are ya gonna plug Muppet Central????!! :smile: CONGRATS! You are lucky just to be going there! But I still hope you win a ton of money!