Questions about anything

robodog

Reaction score
I hate math. I'm really bad at it to the point I think I may have a math related learning disability.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I feel your pain robodog, though I'm not so sure my problem is some kind of math-learning disability so much that I'm just mathematically challenged. :stick_out_tongue:

Seriously, every other subject I did really well in. English, Reading, History, Science, what have you, I was pretty much always As and Bs in those subjects, but as far as math was concerned, I'd work deligently to keep from dropping into D territory.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I haven't ever seen the sequel to BABE, is it really darkier and edgier than the first like everybody says it is? Because if it is, then I'd say this is another case of Never Trust a Trailer, because I remember as a kid seeing the previews and promos for it, and they made it look a lot more softer and lighter than the first.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Is there anybody except me that hates Math?
For the most part, if you got the basics down, basic addition, subtaction, multiplying and dividing, you're gonna do fine in life. If you're planning to be a scientist or along those lines, Math knowledge will help. Apart from that, alegbra served me no practical purpose.

After 27 years of playing in bands, never once did I had to stop a show to solve for X.

robodog

Reaction score
The fact that I'm not good at math is a real hindrance to me considering my dream is to get into robotics engineering. But without good math skills it's impossible.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, I don't know... some people work in the field of animation and can't even draw (Paul and Joe from Disney have said this before).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is Egypt EVER going to have a president they won't end up throwing out of office months later?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay... none of us here like Honey Poo Poo... and I honestly can't think of anybody else out there who likes Honey Poo Poo (except for TLC apparently)... so... WHY does there need to be a Smell-O-Vision edition of Honey Poo Poo? WHY does anyone wanna smell that thing's farts, or her momma's breath, or her illegitimate father's sweaty armpits?