Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Has it ever occured to that Cheez-It guy that maybe, perhaps, that wedge of cheese keeps behaving immaturely because it DOESN'T want to be chopped up and baked into snack crackers?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Has it ever occured to that Cheez-It guy that maybe, perhaps, that wedge of cheese keeps behaving immaturely because it DOESN'T want to be chopped up and baked into snack crackers?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Maybe it's a better fate than being melted down and stuffed into a Cheez-Whiz can.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Ok, it's been a week and a half or whatever since CMA Music Festival(which I attended and still call Fan Fair) and the question I still have is Why the heck was Lenny Kravitz there? It's not like he did one song with another artist, he did a WHOLE SET! Heck, 95% of the people there didn't even sing along to the song 'Let Love Rule' when he said "Come on now, sing along with the chorus" or something like that. But seriously? What does Lenny Kravitz have to do with Country music?

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
The same thing Taylor Swift has to do with country music?

There's a difference between Taylor Swift and Lenny Kravitz. Taylor Swift started OUT Country and then TURNED Pop, whereas Lenny Kravitz started out Rock/Pop and has stayed there.

Daniel

minor muppetz

Reaction score
There's a few TV shows where the openings have something different in each show. But wouldn't it be neat to be able to see versions of the openings without the episode-speciffic elements? Like The Mickey Mouse Club theme without Donald's gong, The Muppet Show theme without Fozzie's joke, Statler and Waldorf, or Gonzo's horn/gong, The Simpsons opening with a blank chalkboard and no couch gag, the Animaniacs theme without the ending "(insert-word-that-ends-with-anny)", or the American Dad theme with a blank newspaper or without Roger's disguise (the latter might not be as interesting, the first time that opening was done, Roger appeared out of costume)? Have any such edits appeared as bonus features on DVDs anywhere?

Has anybody ever seen any scripts for clip shows, compilations, cheater cartoons, or other things that reuse old footage? Anybody know how they typically write the scripts for the clips? Do they just put in parts where the clips are supposed to go, saying what clips they are, or do they actually retype dialogue from the clips, to show where the clips begin and end, and maybe what dialogue and scenes get cut out of the clips? I have written clip show fan fics and have only made my best guesses, it would be interesting to see how close I am to being correct. I've seen examples of Sesame Street scripts showing how the inserts are put in scripts.

I think I've read a long time ago that on certain TV shows, every writer contributes to the episodes but only a few get credited. It would make sense for every writer to have to contribute to every episode of a sketch comedy show, but shows with narratives seem like they could just need a few writers per episode. But is this true (I know that on The Weird Al Show, every writer who contributed to something in an episode, even if it's just a small joke, would get a writers credit for that episode)? And if a show has a group of writers getting together to discuss ideas, would a writer still be considered a writer for the episode if he only pitches ideas but doesn't actually write or type any parts of the script?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Has anyone seen/spoken to Hubert lately? I know he went away about four months ago or so, and I was in touch with him until recently and haven't heard from him since then. I just want to make sure he's OK. :concern:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I too notice he hasn't been around here lately... I can't even remember the last time he's been around his own ARTHUR forum; when it comes to MC, I've notice he pops up briefly every now and then, so my only assumption is life has caught up with him or something.