Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I quite like the word antidisestablishmentarianism It sounds like a law against ponies being groped on playgrounds
I thought antidisestablishmentarianism had something to do with the color blue, and burning down schools and DMVs and raining on the inside?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think I've heard of instances on TV shows and maybe even movies where actors who don't have any creative duties like writing or directing suggest ideas that get used. I can't think of any examples off-hand (maybe I will after I go to sleep and wake up), but I wonder if there's a clause in the contracts of non-writers preventing them from getting paid if they suggest ideas.

Hmmm, I didn't word this in the form of a question, so... Do non-writers get paid if they suggest ideas to the writers/producers/whoever and those ideas get used while the non-writers don't actually write them or get any special credit?

mo

Reaction score
When baby piggy says :"and I gonna be a vetranarian too." doesn't that just mean she's going to be a doctor in her terms and if she looked after humans that would make her a vetranarian to humans? And is it true that is a very muppet christmas that she becomes a doctor and the cast of scrubs are there? which makes it weird because I like the muppets (obviously) and I like scrubs as well but the more I hear about that movie the less I want to see it.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
How is it that many women tend to shave or pluck their eyebrows, and then take a pencil and draw them back on?

That's like a clean-shaven guy taking a Sharpie to paint on a mustache.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Women purposely shave their eyebrows off? O_O That's a new one to me...

I guess some people just have really thin or barely existent eyebrows, so the just draw them on. Never really thought about it before, although I have to say, sometimes it looks terrible.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Of course, if the lady has a unibrow, it's a big improvement.