Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
WHY is the first season of Annoying Orange's TV show ALREADY coming out on DVD when the show JUST started?! Similar can be said for ADVENTURE TIME and REGULAR SHOW. It took us YEARS to get DVDs of the Eds, Dexter's Lab, Johnny B., Courage, etc.

mo

Reaction score
sometimes I question the sanity of cartoon network...well mainly the annoying orange I could watch pretty much anything else on it except not the incredible crew...GOD D@*N YOU THE INCREDIBLE CREW!!!

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Why does eBay suck so hard now? In the last 6 months 70% of the items I've ordered were damaged. This never used to happen so frequently. Did the quality of the sellers go downhill? Is the post office to blame? The manufacturer? :sympathy::boo::grr:

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Should I order a yummy cheeseless veggie pizza for dinner, or should I spend the evening slaving over a hot stove?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Does anyone want some Coke Reward codes? I've got a bunch of caps lying around my room and I'm not going to use them. I'm counting 9 just looking around

(sad thing is all these are from the last two weeks...I need to cut back on my soda intake...)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wouldn't people require some kind of proof of purchase in case one of those codes won?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
That's not how they work. You enter the code which you get points for. you can then redeem the points for something. Once you enter the code you can throw out the cap