Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There are themes with Aero, and themes that don't have Aero; I was using Windows Classic, which isn't an Aero theme, and apparently the lack of Aero is what causes screen tearing... even though I didn't have the problem up until recently, so go fig.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Why is Science a core class in school. I understand Math, and English, Social Studies when it comes to everyday politics we need to know, but Science... WHY?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Agh...

You're killing me.

Because science literally explains everything you see. Science explains why things are the way they are.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
(I'm not gonna be very good with this question, but I'll give it a shot)

Well, science is very important to know, even if you're not particularly good at it. It's better to know how certain things in the universe works, otherwise we'd be pretty shallow minded.

And I know some people might disagree with me on this, but I wouldn't necessarily say science literally explains everything you see. We have other resources to explain other things. It's not really 'why' but more 'how'.

I dunno, that's just my two cents.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, it depends on how religious you are in that sense. But we won't go there.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If anyone knows, who played the Magician's Assistant in the movie version of Beetlejuice?

*Hopes to get an answer. :search:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Do you know her name in the movie?

She has no name, she's just listed as "Magician's Assistant" at the Beetlejuice Wiki, which is why I'm asking for the name of the actress who portrayed her.

Please LMK if you find it.