Questions about anything

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Can a ghost actually commit suicide?
If he did actually die, would he come back as a live person?
Yes, no.

Ghosts, despite being dead, are still made of matter (ectoplasm). Though, the rope thing would not work. You would have to do something to break down the matter or just make it go poof. A really strong blast of ectoplasmic energy can seriously hurt, weaken or even end up killing a ghost, as it destroys the ectoplasm the ghost is made of. Kinda funny when you think about it. What you are made of can kill you.

This PSA was brought to you by a Danny Phantom fangirl.

ncchuck

Reaction score
it follows the same cartoon logic as spongbob how can the have water in their tubs and for swimming ect... if they are already under water ?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
it follows the same cartoon logic as spongbob how can the have water in their tubs and for swimming ect... if they are already under water ?
Nope, there's truth to that. There really are underwater lakes and rivers. It's the composition of the particular water in the area. The salinity of the water is extremely high, and so it sinks and stays separate from the rest of the ocean. Most of them were created in the Jurassic period

http://www.zmescience.com/research/underwater-lakes/

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is the rather poor cinematography of some horror movies, particularly classic ones, intentional? If so, why? To create even greater dynamics and increase angst and intensity?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Classic ones I would say because of budget.

Modern ones could be because of budget (seeing as most horror movies are indie movies) or because they want it to look more "raw" like those found footage type movies

Hubert

Reaction score
I think that it's a website where people make up these crazy stories and/or theories about life in general, TV shows, movies, etc. Don't quote me on that, but that's what I've kinda perceived it to be.

Misskermie

Reaction score
I've been seeing that in front of many videogame titles, such as the "Ben drowned" CreepyPasta for Zelda.