Question Regarding Disney Buy

G-MAN

Reaction score
Ok, if Disney gets the Muppets(Muppet Show, Muppets Tonight, etc) along with Muppet Babies and Bear In The Big Blue House, and Henson keeps Creature Shop shows (ie:big_grin:ark Crystal, Storyteller, Laberynth) and Fraggle Rock, where does The Jim Henson Hour fit in? After all, it's half Muppets, half Creature Shop.

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
Statement form the Disney/Jim Henson camps:

After much thought on the question posed to us........................................

OUR HEADS HAVE EXPLODED! :crazy:

Now for the serious answer: Zelda Says:

That is a VERY good question, and I'm sure that there are many things that fall under that same catagory. I'm sure that they'll find and answer after many, many, many, many...............................MANY meetings.

Kamit

Reaction score
That thought (what about the JHH?) occurred to me earlier today too, while I was listening to MCR.

Another question (I know no one has the answers yet, I'm just throwing it out here):

What about Muppet Babies? Are they "Muppets"?

jediX

Reaction score
You know, if JHH was released on dvd I might be able to look on the bright side of things. :wink::wink::wink:

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
jediX said:
You know, if JHH was released on dvd I might be able to look on the bright side of things. :wink::wink::wink:
Supposely Disney get the Muppet segements of the Jim Henson Hour and while Henson keeps the Storyteller.

Luke

Reaction score
Yes that's right, only the Muppet segments have been sold to Disney.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
This is what I keep calling Henson about. Obviously, Disney would get MuppeTelevision and Miss Piggy's Hollywood, but would they also get Dog City (which FEATURES Rowlf) and Song of the Cloud Forest?

And John Spelich told me they'd get the Muppet segments, but not the Storyteller segments...what about the non-Muppet/Storyteller segments? I mean, JHH is an actual series, while Storyteller is another series that was bunched into it.

When it comes to JHH, I get sorta :confused: .