Question about a Statler and Waldorf Clip

Hank

Reaction score
I recently found a sound file on YouTube of a show ending featuring Waldorf and Statler saying "That was wonderful, Bravo! I loved that, It was great, well it was pretty good, well it wasn't bad..." and booing at the end of their critique. Does anyone know which season and epsiode of the muppets this was from? I want to get a video clip of it.

Any help would be appreciated.

The 11th UrRu

Reaction score
I recently found a sound file on YouTube of a show ending featuring Waldorf and Statler saying "That was wonderful, Bravo! I loved that, It was great, well it was pretty good, well it wasn't bad..." and booing at the end of their critique. Does anyone know which season and epsiode of the muppets this was from? I want to get a video clip of it.

Welcome to Muppet Central

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpYEJx7PkWE&feature=related

Im not positive but I dont think this is from The Muppet Show... the fact that theres no crowd in this clip makes me believe that it might be from a movie or from the baconey...

matleo

Reaction score
it's actually from one of the albums. IN all honesty it's appeared on a few albums. There's also a version where they start to hate something then decided they love it and one version where one goes form hating to liking and one goes form liking to hating. Hope this helps.
:sleep::boo:

--Matt

David French

Reaction score

This is actually the first of three sections featuring Statler & Waldforf on The Muppet Show Album; this section comes after the Mississippi Mud number. The other comments come after "Pachalafaka" and "I'm in Love With a Big Blue Frog".