Question about 1975 Christmas album...

ssetta

Reaction score
You can probably find one on eBay.

Dantecat

Reaction score
The Twelve Days Of Christmas Is Great To Listen To!!!! WOO HOO! :excited: :flirt: :sing:

Pug Lover

Reaction score
My two favourite tracks would be The Twelve Days Of Christmas and Luis and Maria's song Sulludo.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg said:
Or get your fix here.
Thanks Boober!
I had the album as a kid. The 2 tracks I especially wanted to listen to were "The Night Before Christmas On Sesame Street" by David (Northern Calloway) & Mr. Hooper's Christmas story by Mr. Hooper (Will Lee)
I'll be the first to admit I got a bit misty eyed when listening to the second one :cry: but it was nice to hear the grandfatherly like voice of Mr. H. Also, I liked hearing David's voice again.
I'm sure they can both R.I.P knowing they made kids happy.
Kathy/Prairie Dawn

mothergoose

Reaction score
Merry Christmas from Sesame St. (and from me too!)

Thanks everyone who offered suggestions on finding the cassette. Especially to the person who offered to make a copy for me. I'm listening to the CD right now and I'm thrilled. My family and I have listened to this album every year for 21 years. The tradition lives on! Merry Christmas everyone! :smile:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
which one is the one that goes " True blue Mirical i don't know what one is"

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Olivia also sang"True Blue Miracle"on the 1978 TV special"Christmas Eve On Sesame Street".Two other things that were repeated in that special were Oscar's musical number"I Hate Christmas",and Mr.Hooper's story of Ernie and Bert. :stick_out_tongue: :frown: