Puppet Making

Drtooth

Reaction score
Man. When I come to the puppetry board, everyone talks of putting fleece and wigs and mouth plates. The best I could do was sock Puppets for a short school video (I'd give someone a copy, but it's practically rated X, R at the least). I wish I had time to do that stuff!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, it's an art college. a lot of people make movies of their friends smoking and swearing, so I though that if I do the same with puppets (minus the smoking) it would be a fractured lens toward other projects!

doctort13

Reaction score
Look @ this book

If you are interested in working with foam I suggest that you take a peek at The Foam Book by Drew Allison & Donald Devet.

It was published in 1997, with a second printing in 2000. More info can be found at http://www.greysealpuppets.com

Good luck with the puppet construction!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Thanks! Now if I can get some foam, some money (to buy the foam) and some free time, I'll draw up some plans.

doctort13

Reaction score
The two biggest problems in my life...

Time & Money.

When I have the time, I have no money.
When I have extra money, I have very little time.

Maybe I shouldn't sit at this PC so much?:confused:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
hey doctort13, what Oscar appearance is that from? I happen to remember something on somebody else's macintosh this program that teaches kids about the trash icon on the desktop or something. WILL YOU PLEASE CLEAR THIS UP? Thank you.