Puppet Building Resources

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya,

Besides all the websites that are out there, there is a basic people-puppet pattern available from:

http://puppets.anthill.com/

Puppets with Personality.

I got this information before I ever began making puppets, then from this you find out where to find the materials needed to make puppets and begin carving your foam, sewing material to fit the foam, and all that.

Who else has a resource for puppet building?

Aren't there links at the MC Website?

FOZ

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Another useful resource is The Puppetry Homepage. It has many links to puppet building information, patterns and sources for supplies.

A Canadian puppet builder named Marlene Reimer sells a great puppet building pattern. You can email her at puppetsfgs@aol.com .

We have a brief "how-to" on our website at www.omlemedia.com. Click on the "Puppet Bin" link in the main menu. There's only one step by step guide so far, but hopefully we'll be adding more in the New Year.

I hope this helps everyone who is interested!

Cheerio! :smile:

mdstudio

Reaction score
Foz,
"Aren't there links at the MC Website?"

MC does have links to some puppetry sites. I found them under "Help" under the pic of Link. :big_grin:

Buck,
Thanks for posting the links! I for one greatly appreciate them. :smile:

Trevor

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Great links, folks!

I hope we can get more for people who are asking questions in other threads so that they might be able to do some one stop shopping for references! :smile:

FOZ