1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Promotion in Central Europe

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by kyunkyua, Jan 7, 2012.

1. kyunkyua

kyunkyua Active Member

I just sent an email to Disney.de asking whether there'll be a premier event in Germany. I'm reserving this space for when I get an answer.
    I also asked about TV apperances, although I'm not sure how much I'll get regarding that. If any of you know anything going on in Germany and surrounding areas, do tell! I'll be looking around YouTube in the meantime...
  2. kyunkyua

kyunkyua Active Member

Commercial for Fisherman's Friend.
  3. kyunkyua

kyunkyua Active Member

Well, German premiere is a no-go...Dang, what do I use this thread for now?
  4. zoebell

zoebell Active Member

well, i hope people will keep us informed of any press appearances they make in europe over the next month

i'm sure they will do some promotion in britain at least
  5. kyunkyua

kyunkyua Active Member

Press conference in Berlin.

Do say something if these videos don't work. I can do transcripts.
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  6. kyunkyua

kyunkyua Active Member

7. zoebell

zoebell Active Member

it looks like there's quite a few interviews in Germany that popped up on youtube today actually. probably get more in the next few days, since i'm sure they had to do the whole junket thing again
  8. kyunkyua

kyunkyua Active Member

9. zoebell

zoebell Active Member

it looks like there was an interview with kermit and piggy on what looks like a german talk show that popped up today, but it won't play for me because of the site it's on. can anyone else see it? or get it onto youtube or something?
  10. Borples

Borples Active Member

Thanks so much for posting these! It was fun hearing the dubbed voices. But the press conference, of course, was even better. "Oh, that's a typo. Somebody should fix that!" :)
  11. zoebell

zoebell Active Member

i think they're in spain right now