Promotion in Central Europe

kyunkyua

Reaction score
I just sent an email to Disney.de asking whether there'll be a premier event in Germany. I'm reserving this space for when I get an answer.
I also asked about TV apperances, although I'm not sure how much I'll get regarding that. If any of you know anything going on in Germany and surrounding areas, do tell! I'll be looking around YouTube in the meantime...

kyunkyua

Reaction score
Well, German premiere is a no-go...Dang, what do I use this thread for now?

zoebell

Reaction score
well, i hope people will keep us informed of any press appearances they make in europe over the next month

i'm sure they will do some promotion in britain at least

kyunkyua

Reaction score
Press conference in Berlin.
Do say something if these videos don't work. I can do transcripts.

zoebell

Reaction score
it looks like there's quite a few interviews in Germany that popped up on youtube today actually. probably get more in the next few days, since i'm sure they had to do the whole junket thing again

zoebell

Reaction score
it looks like there was an interview with kermit and piggy on what looks like a german talk show that popped up today, but it won't play for me because of the site it's on. can anyone else see it? or get it onto youtube or something?

Borples

Reaction score
Thanks so much for posting these! It was fun hearing the dubbed voices. But the press conference, of course, was even better. "Oh, that's a typo. Somebody should fix that!" :smile: