Professor Hastings

Drtooth

Reaction score
Does anyone remember this REALLY boring proffesor?

I only heard him on a reissue of the Muppet Letter album, a cassette from 1988. I still have it and it works good.

I saw a pitcure of him in Sesame Unpaved, the book. Unfortunately I donot think it is him. It looks more like Dr. Nobel Price (sp?)

Does anyone know what he looks like?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Tooth,

Professor Hastings, is Fat Blue, with Sleepy Eyes, White hair around his head (Like Waldorf) a pink nose and a white moustache.

He wore a pink tie, And a blue and pink chequed waste coat.

See ya

ssetta

Reaction score
It should have a picture of him on the album cover. He has a blue bald head, white hair and mustache, and glasses.

roadrat15

Reaction score
I also remember him being in the panel for episode of that fun filled game show ,'What's My Part?'. He won accidentally when his foot fell asleep.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah! I just wanted a second opinion. I saw the VICMAR Prof Hastings Puppet on one of Warrick's sites.

Thanks guys!

Joggy

Reaction score
I remember the scene described in SS Unpaved. I saw it in German once. The one where Hastings has a lecture and keeps falling asleep while sad and happy Muppets pass him in the background. Kermit was sortta like the "host". Wish I had it on video.

I have one in Dutch of Kermit and Hastings demonstrating Parts of the Body. It's really nifty when Kermit shows how his knees work and does a little dance on the wall!