Professionally built Frog Puppet by Terry Angus

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi all.

Well we are well into the New Year with hopes that this one will be a good 2003. It's off to a good start with the fact that it was 20 Years ago that Fraggle Rock aired, Yeyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! It's taken me longer than I thought to get another Angus Puppet up on eBay but now it's finally up on eBay.

His name is Sebastian P. Frog, Yes an old wise Frog that people seek out and seek his wisdom and Philosophy. He's a great puppet that is mainly hand sewn Antron Fleece (That's why it took so long to build him) and like so many of my eBay puppets I came up with a story and took some pictures to go with the eBay posting. So click on the link below, have a look and enjoy. I've loved all of your comments and support in the past so If you can bid on him please do. If you cannot don't worry just enjoy and thanks everyone.

Take care all

Terry Angus:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISA...ed=0&sort=2&since=-1&include=0&page=1&rows=25

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Yet another great Angus Puppet! Great Job Terry! I love his legs, they're so froggy! Is he related to Kermit? Keep up the good work!

Jake

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Terry, great looking puppet! Have to agree with Sir D. and say his flipper legs are super. He does look very old and very wise too. Although, I'm wondering if he's ever heard of Botox? :wink: Good luck with the auction!

Luke

Reaction score
He looks excellent, great fur texture. Very wise and thoughtful - he'd kinda look at home on the Jedi council next to Yoda. Hmmmm ...... i wonder if he could use Jedi mind control to increase the bidding. LOL ! Good luck Terry !

Wembley

Reaction score
Looks good!

The puppet looks great! I would expect to see something of that quality on Sesame Street! I hope you get a good price for it!

-Rick "Wembley" Miller
rickmillerenterprises@hotmail.com
..."You can NOT leave the magic!"

Jackie

Reaction score
I hereby Dub him, "Convincing FROG!" LOL!!!! I love him Terry! The wrinkles are the best!

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi all.

Well here we are again answering your comments on the last day of my ebay puppet Auctions. Yes tonight is the last night for Sebastian P. Frog's Auction. So it's time to answer back to everyone's comments and as usual guys a big thanks for to you all for sending them and the support that you've given as well.

Sir Didymus is the first guy I'd like to thank and I'm glad you liked his legs and yes they are Froggy of course that's because he is a frog. Is he related to Kermit. That would be maybe a yes. I'll ask him. Thanks Jake

Cindy, Yes Sebastian is indeed an old but wise frog. I don't think Sebastian has ever heard of Botox, Heck! I've never heard of it. LOL Thanks for the letter Cindy.

Hi Luke, Sebastian has sat on Jedi council and as you can see he is using Jedi mind control to increase the bidding. LUKE! He is not your father er er er er(echoing) Thanks for the Luck Luke.

Rick. I'm glad to see you well and all. Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you think that Sebastian is of the caliber of the Sesame puppets. It helps that I've been doing it pro wise for 20 years. Take care rick and keep Wembling.

Jackie!!!!!!!!!! With the power of the Jedi and the power of convincing people it's a good idea to call him Convincing Frog! I put a picture up on my web site of the Original Morris Fraggle and the copy I made of him with the jacket that is now on Sebastian. check it out at the bottom. Thanks again Jackie

As I've said before this is the last night of Sebastian's auction so if you want to have a last look at him or if you want to get in a bid by all means please do so. You can click on the link below and have a look. If you can't bid on him don't worry and just enjoy the pictures and story. Thank you all.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISA...ed=0&sort=2&since=-1&include=0&page=1&rows=25

Terry Angus
You'll have to cut and paste this address in order to see the pictures of the two Morris's