Professionally Built Cat Hand Puppet by Terry Angus

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi all.

I hope that everyone is doing well. Yes indeed another Angus Puppets ebay puppet is up. As I said when I was making the Wizard puppet "I'm going back to animal characters." Low and behold I have returned to animal characters. This time it's a cat with a clipped right ear. You'll get the idea when you see him. Like so many of my eBay puppets I came up with a story and took some pictures to go with the eBay posting. So click on the link below, have a look and enjoy. As usual I've loved all of your comments and support in the past so If you can bid on him please do. If you cannot don't worry just enjoy and except my thanks.

Take care all

Terry Angus

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11741&item=3117654287

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: :smile: :smile:

Jackie

Reaction score
Hey Terry!

Do you have a certain preference for making cats? They all come out soooooo cool!!!

LOL!

:smile:

:wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Dang, Jackie!! How much did you bid, girl?? I tried placing bids but it's up past my limit!!

Terry, Looks super cool man!!

FOZ

VC2020

Reaction score
HEY!

Hey Mr. Angus,
It's me, Varun. WOW! Those bids sure start cheap.
From Varun.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Terry, as always you've outdone yourself. Clipper looks great! He's got all the qualities you'd want in a cat and none of the furballs. :wink: Speaking of fur, I really like his, it makes him look so soft and lovable. By the way, I think one-eared Nellie used to come around my house in Missouri. :big_grin:

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! He looks just perfect. I love the picture with you trying to take him off the couch! I also like his clipped ear. Great Job Terry!

Jake

PMK

Reaction score
These are the most amazing puppets I have seen short of Henson himself. Do you have a website that showcases them all? Would you ever make a custom puppet for the right price? Do you make any Muppet characters?

Luke

Reaction score
Great Stuff Terry, this one looks fantastic, lovely coloring ...... this has to be the third time you've tried strangling the puppet though. Watch out - there might be a Puppet Protection Squad scouring Ebay for foam abusers !

:eek:

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi all.

Well it's that time again to answer all of your comments. So far much Clipper the cat's Auction is doing very well. So now it's time to answer back to everyone's comments and as usual guys a big thanks for to you all for sending them and the support that you've given as well.

First person to star off with is Jackie who has been great at getting the bidding ball rolling and for that I as usual thank you Jackie. I do indeed think I have a preference for making cats and this could because of not only Butch the Cat from the IWK telethon but mainly my real cat Mugsy. Someday I'll post his picture so you guys can see him. Thanks for your comment Jackie.

Hi Foz. Sorry the bids went out of your limit but I'm glad you liked him. maybe someday you'll get one.

Hi Varun. Thanks for your comment I'm glad you liked him. I'll tell you why the bids start off low. In ebay the higher you start the bid the more money ebay charges you fees for putting the puppet up. I have to pay for every item I put up on ebay. That's why the bids start low.

Hi Cindy. It is good that Clipper has it all and no nasty hair balls. My real cat Mugsy can't seem to stop having hair ball attacks now and then. Believe it or not Cindy One-eared Nellie was in Missouri as that's where she met with Clipper's father "Stubb-Tailed Bob. Thanks Cindy.

Jake. It's always good to hear from you and I'm glad you liked the picture of my trying to take Clipper off of the couch. Thanks for your letter.

Hi PMK. Thank you very much for your wonderful comment. to be described as being short of Henson himself I am honored. Yes I would indeed make a custom puppet for the right price. Now for the big question you asked. I know that people would just love to have a Muppet puppet like Kermit or Fozzie of their very own and man I'd be making a lot of $$ building them as people love them but I must tell you that I am not in to breaking the law. Muppets are copy write characters. I use to work for Henson years ago and I would never do that to them. So I will not be making any Muppet characters. Any other kind of a puppet is ok. Thanks for your letter PMK.

Hey, Luke!!! Thanks for your wonderful letter but i must point out that Clipper is not being strangled. He is being pulled off the couch. There for I say this is not a case for the Puppet Protection Squad scouring Ebay for foam abusers ! take care Luke.

Well I guess that's it for now and it looks like tonight is the last night of Clipper's auction so if you want to have a last look at him or if you want to go and bid on him. Then by all means please do so. You can click on the link below and have a look. If you can't bid on him don't worry and just enjoy the pictures and story. Thank you all. So now it's time to answer back all of your comments.

Take care all
Terry Angus
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11741&item=3117654287