Professional Weasel Hand Puppet. Alistair. Angus puppets

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi One and all.

I'm bacccccccccccck and I've got another eBay puppet up finally. This time I've rebuilt the ever popular Alistair Weasel and like the first copy of Alistair he's been made solely for this Auction. As usual I've come up with a story and took pictures to go with it. So click on the link below, have a look and enjoy. I've loved all of your comments and support in the past so If you can bid on him please do. If you cannot don't worry just enjoy and thanks everyone.

Take care all

Terry Angus

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISA...ed=0&sort=2&since=-1&include=0&page=1&rows=25

Jackie

Reaction score
Hey Terry!! Lookin' mighty good in that one pic with Allistair! When you have a Weasel you always know where the remote it! hehe! I wish you many high bids! :smile:

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi Jackie and thanks for the letter. I think all Weasels take remotes. In fact I think that one day I may stumble across a whole stash of TV,VCR remotes that Alistair has been hording for himself.

So I take it you want double sprinkles to go with those double muffins? :big_grin: :stick_out_tongue:

Take care

Terry

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, a weasel that does taxes. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. LOL! Another great looking puppet, Terry. As always a cute story and great photos too. And look, you've already got 7 bids! Good luck with the auction and good luck in getting your remote back. :big_grin:

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Yet another excellent puppet! Great Work Mr. Angus! I love the picture with him holding all the magazines! Keep up the great work!!

Jake

Luke

Reaction score
A weasel like no other Terry - it's weasaltastic !!!! .... and the Star Trek's selling as well so that must be a good omen !

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi Cindy.

Thanks for the great comment. A weasel who does taxes is really a good thing especially if he gets you good returns. I'm happy as long as he doesn't land me in Jail. However like I've said you have to watch him closely. Weasels will take anything that is not nailed down. Thanks again Cindy

Terry:wink:
Jake!!!

Thank you, thank you for your letter. About the magazines that the weasel is carrying off it took a good while to get that shot as it didn't take much for the magazines fall right out of his arms but it was fun to do.

Take care Jake.
Terry :big_grin:
Luke, I am your.....never mind.

I'm glad you think that Alistair is weaseltastic!!! and as for the Star Trek tapes selling....well yes they did sell but only for $25.00 which is a bit on the sad side because the Columbia House videos I bought for about $34.00 Canadian each. So that bidder got 13 videos for a real, real, like real good deal. I think it's hard to sell the videos because most shows are coming out on DVD's and everyone is switching over including me. Thanks for the letter.

Terry :big_grin:

Take care all

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi one and all.

Well Yesterday Alistair Weasel's auction closed out on a good price on eBay and as usual I want to thank you one and all for your wonderful comments and support. The next puppet for eBay maybe up on Sunday or Monday.

Till then take care.

Thanks

Terry Angus:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: