Problem with Subtitles on TMS Season 2 Boxset

jaycei

Reaction score
:confused: Why are the subtitles automatically on for each episode? I try to turn them off before starting the episodes, and it doesn't work. To not have subtitles, I have to stop the episode we are watching, go to the menu, turn them off and return to the episode in question. Even if I do a play all, I still have to go to the menu each and every time! :mad:

I sure hope that when I open season 3, this isn't the case!

David French

Reaction score
:confused: Why are the subtitles automatically on for each episode? I try to turn them off before starting the episodes, and it doesn't work. To not have subtitles, I have to stop the episode we are watching, go to the menu, turn them off and return to the episode in question. Even if I do a play all, I still have to go to the menu each and every time! :mad:

I sure hope that when I open season 3, this isn't the case!
They're not; it sounds like the problem is your end. I suggest that you go through your DVD player's set-up menu and see if there is an option for having subtitles on automatically.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
My DVD player does that automatically too, so I think that's a player issue. Interestingly, it only happens with some DVDs I have, but not others. And nearly all my Muppet ones, lol. ::shrugs::