Problem viewing Posts with Attached Videos on Mobile Browser

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
When a link to a Video is attached to the post, the whole page becomes black, and I can only see part of the Video. I am using Safari. Does anyone know what to do?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When a link to a Video is attached to the post, the whole page becomes black, and I can only see part of the Video. I am using Safari. Does anyone know what to do?
In the short term, be sure you are running the latest version of the Safari Mobile App on your device.

We also have a forum upgrade scheduled for Saturday June 20 which will correct some of these browser specific issues a few users are experiencing. After the upgrade, please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue and we will try to help further.

For everyone else... If you are also using the Safari Mobile App, please post any suggested workarounds you've found for Imag42 as well.

Muppetlab

Reaction score
I had the same problem using safari.

Changed to google chrome and it works fine :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please test this and let us know if you are still having the issue after our recent updates.